Monday, June 8, 2009

Daylesford Makers Market







First thing Saturday morning Brendan and i loaded the car up and headed off to Daylesford for the makers market When we got there we stopped into a little cafe for breakfast, the lady must have just opened as we were the only ones in there and it was freezing not even the hot chocolate was going to warm it up. I just hope she turned the heating on as the day just got colder.



When we got to the hall it was buzzing with people setting up for the day, it was such a lovely town hall i forgot to take photo`s, but i `ll get some next time.



My stall was next to Alison who is just as lovely as her Lark products. I also met Steph from The Doily whose blog i follow, she makes the sweetest clocks from old china plates.



The market started at 10 and the people just poured in, it was busy all day . Cam from Curlypops and tinniegirl stopped by to say hello ,Cam was wearing one of her flower brooches which looked fantastic.



The new belts and booties were the biggest hit of the day . I`m now working on some new products for the sonny and coco market on the 5th of July.

I can`t wait for the next one.

3 comments:

Sandra @ Pepperberry & Co. said...

Your goodies look gorgeous!! I'm glad you had a successful day :-)

CurlyPops said...

It all looks so lovely. I'm seriously in love with those belts!

Finki said...

looks like it was a fun day, I love your belts, very funky.