Sunday, January 1, 2012

The first month of 2012

I`m joining in on www.fatmumslim.blogspot.com first month of 2012 photo`s of one`s self and life. As my camera battery is dead and i have just got back from the gym and look yuck!! i will post a photo taken at a bar a few weeks ago to get me going.
I hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Years Eve. I had a quite family Christmas back in Auckland . New Years Eve i was so tired i went to bed at 9.30 , but it was great to get up in the morning without a sore head.

I`ve got lots of new things planned for this year , i`ll be starting tomorrow by cutting out some new knit skirts , easy tops and washing some denim for more Aussie shift dresses, photo`s to come .

I`ll be back tomorrow with my breakfast.

3 comments:

Becky said...

Fantastic photo, I love the bright yellow cardi too.

Margaret said...

That's a great photo of you :-)

Miss Polly said...

Love the cardi too.....goood luck...I just joined Michelle Bridges the book is fabulous! I bought one of your dolls for my niece from Cellar and Store and it was just gorgeous. Looking forwrd to checking out more of your lovely craftiness this year. Kindest regards
Miss Polly x